Clarion subscription

Hello, I am a student. I want to learn Clarion. What is the best way to get tutorials? is there any free version of Clarion?

There was talk two or more years ago of having a free version of Clarion that was limited in some way, but nothing came of it, unfortunately. There are tutorials bundled with the product, and some other people have also worked on tutorials, but they are not going to help you much without an environment to test them out.

clarionlive.com is a good resource

What is the reason that you want to learn Clarion?

I recently came across a job opportunity in Clarion. So I wanted to learn it. I tried to find resources at different places. In the process fortunately I found Clarionhub, thanks for the help.

That’s great, good luck getting the job. Clarion can be fairly easy to learn because a lot of the code is written for you by the Clarion templates and you can inspect that code to see how it works. It’s a pity there isn’t an education edition because I’m sure that would have attracted a lot of new users to it.

Your employer will probably have a copy of Clarion that you can use. Bear in mind that users of Clarion often have a lot of 3rd party add-on products, so if you are thinking of purchasing Clarion there can be considerable extra expense involved.

Thank you, I checked it. It is really helpful.