We’re pleased to announce the release of v5.04 of our Codejock FlowGraph wrapper template. In this build, we’ve enhanced the product to cater for customizable Touch Screen or Point of Sale type applications.
In this build…
New ‘KeyValuePair’ feature added. Allowing lots of additional information to be stored against any defined entity.
- New Method: ‘AddKeyValuePair’
- New Method: ‘ClearKeyValuePairs’
- New Method: 'DeleteKeyValuePair
- New Method: ‘GetKeyValuePair’
Auto execute actions can now be added to Nodes (for example… run a program, open a hyperlink, call a Procedure, run a command…)
- New Method: ‘PerformAction’
New default values added to Node declaration
New ‘Touch Interface’ options added
New Options added:-
- New Option: ‘Clear Selection After Single Click’
- New Option: ‘Clear Selection After Double Click’
- New Option: ‘Perform Action On Single Click’
- New Option: ‘Perform Action On Double Click’
New Methods added:-
- New Method: ‘AutoLayout’
- New Method: ‘ClearSelection’
A new example application is included. This includes 2 new Point Of Sale type examples, as well as a Menu / Shortcut type interface.
This update is free to all users who have an Active Maintenance Plan in place.
It can be downloaded via the Products page within the members area of our web site.