- Starting from ver.1.01 WebView2Loader.dll location is \runtimes\win-x86\native folder instead of \x86.
- InitErrorReason() method returns an error reason if the Init method fails due to runtime issue.
Updated DEMO: new Animated Menu example procedure.
- Full UNICODE support
- CKEditor v4 HTML editor template support
- File system navigation
- An access to Chrome DevTools Protocol api (DevTools console)
- Deploying your application - Besides an usual exe, dll etc files you should ship just 4 small DLLs (330Kb) with your end-user application
Easy Edge (Chromium) is implemented as a set of classes available as full source code, template and .NET assemblies. You can freely distribute your application using our DLLs without any additional costs. After your purchase no additional fees are required for distribution.
For use Easy Edge (Chromium) following is needed:
- Clarion C6.3 or newer, ABC or Legacy.
- NET: v4.6.2 or newer
You are able to run Easy Edge (Chromium) applications on the following versions of Windows:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 **
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 **
** WebView2 support for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 has the same support cycle as Microsoft Edge. For more information, navigate to Microsoft Edge supported Operating Systems.
More info and DEMO at
Cost just $175.
Discounted price for EasyHTML clients!!
After your purchase no additional fees are required for distribution.