WebView2 Runtime: For full API compatibility, this version of the WebView2 SDK requires WebView2 Runtime version 107.0.1418.22 or higher.
Delivering the Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime to Windows 10 Consumers:
Microsoft: We’re bringing Edge WebView2 to more Windows 10 devices, and here’s why:
Bug fixes in SDK 1.0.1418.22 and WebView2 Runtime
- Fixed a bug in which the custom header title in print settings could be wrong.
- Display AllowedCertificateAuthorities in OnClientCertificateRequested event as a Base64 string.
- Fixed a bug in which the default footer URI in print settings is missing.
- Fixed a bug that produces a null pointer exception that’s related to print settings.
- Fixed a bug that reports navigation failure when redirecting to a server that has been configured with Client Certificate Authentication and when the WebResourceRequested event is subscribed to.
Bug fixes and New Features in Easy Edge (Chromium) 1.11
- FIX: Custom context menus now can display images.
- FIX: “Unresolved external SHGetFolderPathA” error (Clarion 8 only).
- FIX: “Language” template prompt was too short.
- FIX: Embed points KeyDown and KeyUp were placed after PARENT call.
- NEW: GetWebView2HWND method returns a handle of WebView2 window.
- NEW: GetRenderWidgetHostHWND method returns a handle of the rendered window.
3 dots context menu
- 3 dots context menu appears when a user selects text on a web page. It has new “Search with Bing” and “Define” items.
- “Search with Bing”: opens built-in Bing search panel.
- “Define”: opens a popup with a definition of a selected word or phrase.
This release is available, free of charge, to all customers who have an active maintenance and support subscription plan.
- Full UNICODE support
- CKEditor v4 HTML editor template support
- File system navigation
- An access to Chrome DevTools Protocol api (DevTools console)
- Deploying your application - Besides an usual exe, dll etc files you should ship just 4 small DLLs (640Kb) with your end-user application
Easy Edge (Chromium) is implemented as a set of classes available as full source code, template, and .NET assemblies. You can freely distribute your application using our DLLs without any additional costs. After your purchase, no additional fees are required for distribution.
For use Easy Edge (Chromium) following is needed:
- Clarion C6.3 or newer, ABC or Legacy.
- NET: v4.6.2 or newer
You are able to run Easy Edge (Chromium) applications on the following versions of Windows:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 **
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 **
** WebView2 support for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 has the same support cycle as Microsoft Edge. For more information, navigate to Microsoft Edge supported Operating Systems.
More info and DEMO at
Cost just $175.
Discounted price for EasyHTML clients!!
After your purchase no additional fees are required for distribution.