WebView2 Runtime: For full API compatibility, this version of the WebView2 SDK requires WebView2 Runtime version 109.0.1518.46 or higher.
Release notes: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/webview2/release-notes?tabs=dotnetcsharp#10151846
Delivering the Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime to Windows 10 Consumers: https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2022/06/27/delivering-the-microsoft-edge-webview2-runtime-to-windows-10-consumers/
Microsoft: We’re bringing Edge WebView2 to more Windows 10 devices, and here’s why: https://www.zdnet.com/article/microsoft-is-bringing-more-loop-components-to-microsoft-teams-and-outlook/
The Print API
- NEW: PrintAsync method prints the current web page asynchronously to the specified printer with the provided settings.
- NEW: PrintToPdfStream method provides the Pdf data of current web page asynchronously for the provided settings.
- NEW: ShowPrintUI method opens the print dialog to print the current web page.
- NEW: OnPrintCompleted event raised when a call of PrintAsync is completed and indicates the status for printing.
- NEW: OnPrintToPdfStreamCompleted event raised when a call of PrintToPdfStream is completed and provides the Pdf data of current web page.
- CHG: TWebView2PrintSettings class has new print settings: PageRanges, PagesPerSide, Copies, Collation, ColorMode, Duplex, MediaSize, PrinterName.
The Custom Crash Reporting API
- NEW: TClaEdgeEnvironmentOptions.IsCustomCrashReportingEnabled property: when set to true, Windows won’t send crash data to Microsoft endpoint.
- NEW: TClaEdgeBase.FailureReportFolderPath method returns the failure report folder.
The Frame API
- NEW: TFrameManager.FindFrame method finds a frame by its name.
WebResource request API
- NEW: TWebResourceRequest.SetHeader method adds or updates request header.
- NEW: Customizable Init error messages.
- NEW: Optional BEEP on Init error.
- NEW: Additional embed points in “Initialization|Fail reason” branch.
- NEW: “Set focus after navigation completes” checkbox.
This release is available, free of charge, to all customers who have an active maintenance and support subscription plan.
- Full UNICODE support
- CKEditor v4 HTML editor template support
- File system navigation
- An access to Chrome DevTools Protocol api (DevTools console)
- Deploying your application - Besides an usual exe, dll etc files you should ship just 4 small DLLs (640Kb) with your end-user application
Easy Edge (Chromium) is implemented as a set of classes available as full source code, template and .NET assemblies. You can freely distribute your application using our DLLs without any additional costs. After your purchase no additional fees are required for distribution.
For use Easy Edge (Chromium) following is needed:
- Clarion C6.3 or newer, ABC or Legacy.
- NET: v4.6.2 or newer
You are able to run Easy Edge (Chromium) applications on the following versions of Windows:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 **
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 **
** WebView2 support for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 has the same support cycle as Microsoft Edge. For more information, navigate to Microsoft Edge supported Operating Systems.
More info and DEMO at
Cost just $175.
Discounted price for EasyHTML clients!!
After your purchase no additional fees are required for distribution.