- ZXing.Net: updated from version 0.15.0 to 0.16.4.
- RotateImage, RotateSnapshot, RotateBarcode methods.
- Demo app:
- There is standard REPORT procedure on Students table with runtime QR codes (Barcodes-Generator-Report).
- Added Rotate option for generated barcode (Barcodes-Generator-Rotate).
*** Updated DEMO application. ***
This release is available, free of charge, to all customers who have an active maintenance and support subscription plan.
EasyCam is a Clarion wrapper around a .NET assembly DLL for working with cameras, video-inputs and barcodes in Clarion easily uses DirectShow.
- Select camera
- Select resolution
- Show camera’s output
- Overlay text on the frame
- Take snapshots of the frame
- Change TV mode (PAL, NTSC, etc.)
- Display dialog windows of the camera (from drivers)
- Get a list of available cameras and resolutions
- Record your output video using video compression with audio from any audio source
- Can work with multiple cameras at the same time in the same window
- Allows to rotate video by 90, 180, 270 degrees, as well as mirroring vertically, horizontally and diagonally
- Barcode reader / generator support (ZXing.NET): UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, ITF, Codabar, MSI, RSS-14 (all variants), QR Code, Data Matrix, Aztec, PDF-417, IM (Intelligent Mail) and GS1-128
- Easy to implement
- Enable Registration-Free Activation - a mechanism that enables easy deployment of COM components to a machine without the need to register them
- Deploying your application - Besides an usual exe, dll etc files you should ship just one small dll (.NET assembly DLL) with your end-user application
EasyCam is implemented as a set of classes available as full source code, template and .NET assembly DLL.
ZXing.Net is a library which supports decoding / encoding of barcodes (like QR Code, PDF 417, EAN, UPC, Aztec, Data Matrix, Codabar). The following barcodes are supported by the decoder: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, ITF, Codabar, MSI, RSS-14 (all variants), QR Code, Data Matrix, Aztec, PDF-417, IM (Intelligent Mail) and GS1-128.
ZXing can be used by Apache License 2.0 (Apache)
For use EasyCam following is needed:
- Clarion C6.3 or newer, ABC or Legacy.
- OS: WinXP or newer
- NET: v2.0.50727 or newer
More info and demo at
The cost is just $90.