- ‘ddFile’ protected field to save doc definition in a file. Run() method will pass to js script this file name instead of dd value.
- new AnyScreen HTML client compatible demo.
This release is available, free of charge, to all customers who have an active maintenance and support subscription plan.
EasyPDFMaker is a plug-in for EasyHTML and uses the popular js package pdfmake. Very easy to use, flexible, powerful, allows you to create PDF documents of any complexity from your Clarion application.
- text-alignments (left, right, centered, justified)
- numbered and bulleted lists
- tables and columns
- auto/fixed/star-sized widths
- col-spans and row-spans
- headers automatically repeated in case of a page-break
- images and vector graphics
- QR codes
- convenient styling and style inheritance
- page headers and footers:
- access to current page number and page count
- page dimensions and orientations
- custom page breaks
- font embedding
- support for complex, multi-level (nested) structures
- table of contents
- setting of PDF metadata (e.g. author, subject)
- HTML to PDF conversion
- support AnyScreen and NetTalk server app
EasyPDFMaker is implemented as a set of classes available as full source code and template. *** Requires EasyHTML *** and it is not included with EasyPDFMaker.
For use EasyPDFMaker following is needed:
- EasyHTML v2.02 or newer
- Clarion C6.3 or newer, ABC or Legacy.
- OS: WinXP or newer
- NET: v4.0 or newer
- Installed PDF viewer (Acrobat Reader, Foxit etc.) to view PDF file from your application
Ready for Clarion 11.1!
More info and DEMO at
Cost just $75.
*** Requires EasyHTML *** and it is not included with EasyPDFMaker.
After your purchase, no additional fees are required for distribution.