I made a second free listformatter. This time the technique is different (i looked at the ado browse template). Right Clicking on the header will show:
- Works with Clarion 6 to 10
- The list layout is stored (as small as possible) into a ini file. If you want to save different layouts for every user save a different ini for each.
- Column width will always be saved and it’s possible to hide and move columns
- The first column (in my case often used for tagging) is excluded
- Any original groupheader won’t be shown
- It uses a prealert mousright key on the listheader to show the popup menu.
- Tips are welcome (I had no template experience)
(disabeling the sortheader (+/-) would be nice and sometimes the rightborder isn’t refreshed nice).
Showcol.zip (5,9 KB)