Anyone else being forced to sign into Google to use Google search?
This is a new one on me…
Not that I’ve seen yet (using Chrome). I tried an incognito window too.
I’ve seen weird behavior when Google detects the use of a VPN and use of privacy tools mostly, but this is a first for me
Tried on Edge and Firefox as guest, and both presented me with a capcha, but no login requirement.
I had an order from Amazon cancelled the other day.
We are writing to confirm that we are processing your refund in the amount of £17.49 for your Order 026-2736958-2777959 from PeakSupps.
This amount has been credited to your payment method and will appear when your bank has processed it.| This refund is for the following item(s):
Item: L-Carnitine L-Tartrate Powder 250g | Pure
Quantity: 1
ASIN: B00NVKQCHQ
Reason for refund: Item out of stock |
|----|
Humans cant really use Tartrate products (add to some wines), its simply a nitrogen source for gut bacteria which increase Trimethylamine (TMA) which we absorb and then this increases Trimethylamine N-oxide (TMAO) that is harmful to health, especially the older we get, its why human studies often use young healthy adults…
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylamine_N-oxide#Health_effects
Whats interesting is both Google is giving out wrong health advice about stuff but it can pass it off as a hallucination, and various govt’s dont ban (Choline Bi)Tartrate products in supplements because health makes too much money. Its a problem with socialised healthcare, its great for justifying high taxes, and increases GDP when looking at how much the NHS costs, that then keeps the British Govt at the G7 and UN so it can dictate to other countries amongst other things…
The search query that was blocked was “Tyrosine effects on calcium” and I was seeing what Google was showing in its results along with its Ai opinion. I know Google add’s its caveats comments to its Ai opinions, but in practice most people will ignore those caveats. I also question what Dr’s are being taught at med school in some cases especially when looking at the date of studies and see some things have not been taken on board several decades later. The GDP, medical employment opportunities and ability to lecture patients must be appealing.
I dont know if its linked but suspect it is, in a way I cant prove yet.
Andy liked his wine.