C11 Developers Needed

Development requires CW release 11.0.13505. Pay is fixed amount per each code assignment paid using PayPal invoicing. Product is currently in commercial pre-release, stable and well documented. Developer assignments will vary from fixing a specific issue to adding product enhancements and improvements.

1 Like

Hi, we are a couple of developers with years of experience with Clarion (since DOS version). Some of our projects can be seen at www.behance.net/tdcsoftware.
Don’t hesitate to contact us!

Hi,
Having worked on some complex Clarion based projects in the past, I would be interested.
You can reach me on [email protected]
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi, I’ve been years with Clarion for a couple of decades.
You can reach me on [email protected]. Do not hesitate to write me!
Regards
Roland

Hi,

I might be interested. You can reach me at [email protected].

Greg Bailey

Hi,
I am interested. 20 years with Clarion builds since the DOS days and now also solid experience with Microsoft SQL over the last 12 years. Based in Sydney. Please reach out via https://www.linkedin.com/in/richardbryce/. I am finalising a Salesforce migration at the moment.

Regards
Richard

Hi,
I am working in CW 11.0.13505. I have developed Medical accounting/practice management system in 11.0.13505. I would love the challenge of working on your project. I do have a lot of time available these days, and so I can get straight onto fixing the issues that you have.

Hi there

I have a huge amount of Clarion development experience starting on Clarion 2, upgrading every few years and have developed some very large systems using Clarion. I have also built a fully configurable web services integration engine as well as a fully configurable HL7 integration engine. I have a Clarion 10 license, but will gladly upgrade if I need to.

Kind Regards

Leon

I’m interested. I have over 30 years of experience in health management systems, and 21 years of experience with Clarion. I am licensed to use SNOMED-CT, the largest medical ontology. I am an HL7 / CDA programmer.
I can telework from Uruguay full time.CV Gustavo Tejera UNJOBS.pdf (740,7 KB)

Hi Franz,

What is your email so we can share communications?

Kind regards,

Mark Overton

Mail](https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986) for Windows 10