ClaBAS.dll file driver

Hi guys
I’m getting the error that ‘ClaBAS.dll’ is not a registered driver.
I cannot register ClaBAS.dll as a file driver as apparently there are no endpoints.
The version I have has a modified date of ‘2019-10-01’.
Does anyone know if there is a newer version/

Marc

If this is again with your Clarion 11.1 Build 13758 installation then there has to be something wrong with your download for so many issues to be happening.
Did you download the Build when the initial emails went out 29th July, or were you sent a special download link from SoftVelocity?

I only downloaded it last week. I thought there was something wrong with the link at first but then I tried another browser. The first driver issues were solved when I updated the dlls in the folder that my app files are in. Not sure why I didn’t think of that. This one is a different issue.

Marc Brierley
Trimble Forestry
+64212855568

And what about the environment - antivirus, the PATH system variable, Clarion redirection file, redirection macros, etc.?

Did the installation of Clarion go without problems? AFAIR drivers shoul be registered after the installation.

When do you get these errors? While your application is running? Or while working at clarion? Clarion itself should use the dlls from its bin folder.

Regards,
Andrzej

for the ClaBAS.dll the issue was, when I was trying to register the file driver the popup told me that there were no endpoints in the dll.

The installation was fine. The redirection file is fine. Where do I access the redirection macros and path system variable?

With path I mean the operating system’s environment variable. But I think it could play a role only when your Clarion installation bin folder missed the driver file.
Redirection makros can be configured in Clarion related options of the IDE, AFAIR somewhere under Clarion-Versions.

Regards,
Andrzej

Clarion IDE main menu - Tools - Options - Clarion - Clarion for Windows - Versions and then the Redirection File tab as below…