Clarion 10.12341 (12345) - WARNING ❗

/— Clarion 10.12341 — 09/20/16 ----- Fixes/Changes/Features–/

REGRESSION from build 12286: The SQL drivers would cause errors to be generated if there was a DECIMAL field in the file structure that was smaller than the definition in the SQL database.
CHANGE: H5: Now when a control has the option to forward the click to other control, also has the option to hide the original control (Ie: inline buttons, lookups, hyperlinks) “Hide original control?”
FIX: H5: Form Client side validation was not working as expected when the Table Layout was used.
PTSS 42265: H5 Big Memo - Request Syntax error - when run from external ip
FIX: H5: Appbroker: When connected with some mobile browsers and working with very large memo content the headers could be different than expected and the broker will return error 499
FIX: H5: Incorrect attribute to the template added css files
CHANGE: H5: Added Global Extra DatetimePicker Format to add DateTime Picker formating globally
CHANGE: H5: Added global option to Add support for international format for the DatetimePicker
FIX: H5: Prompts were generated using explicit color black.
FIX: H5: Incorrect value for conditional in creation of Form_Group for TableLayout
FIX: H5: regression submenu was not initialized

• Good to go!
    Installed, tested and running in production
  • Not working for me.
    Please add a comment to let others know what the issue is in this build.

0 voters

http://clarionsharp.com/blog/clarion-10-updated/

Hi All,

I have had a few reports of incompatibilities between some CapeSoft products
and build 12345.
Specifically (so far);

a) Issues with ResizeAndSplit
b) Issues with Draw (with consequent issues in Insight Graphing and iDash)

I am investigating further to identify the root cause of the problems and to
create either bug reports or work-arounds,
but in the meantime if you are using either of the above products then I
recommend delaying the install of 12345 until
more information about the problem is known.

Cheers
Bruce
CapeSoft

Thanks @Bruce

ok, looks like a bug in REAL number support in build 12345. Strongly recommend rolling back if you have it installed, and not installing this build.

PROGRAM

MAP
  END

r  real
i  long

CODE
  r = 1.1
  stop(' r=' & r)
  i = int( r)
  stop('i= ' & i)

output of the above:

r=1.1e+256
i=-2147... etc

Even when changelog says it’s 12341 build, announcement and installer are about 12345 build. I think we’re talking about 12345 regardless the wrong changelog mention.

1 Like

Oh yes, I didn’t spot that. The email subject and links are all 12345. I pasted this directly from the release notes. Good catch, thanks.

I have not seen so many releases from soft velocity in such a short time.
It’s good to know that they are active.

They need to improve with the testing before releasing. :slight_smile:

Yeah, they certainly seem to be doing some things. Less H5 would be my preference but let’s be careful not to go too far down that road eh? :smile: