Thanks for the link to the ChilkatSoft site.
However at this stage cost is a big factor and I only need the JSon for one project that will not generate any extra income.
.Net if far beyond my capabilities.
I also have customers still running Windows XP so I am not sure if they will have .Net installed on their computers and if installed what version it will be.
Thanks for the code suggestion.
Luckily the StringTheory for C6.3 that I have does support Base64 Encoding and Decoding.
Thanks for the suggestion.
I copied the JFiles files from my C10 to C6.3 and registered the JFiles template without problems.
Compiled a simple app that I just added the JFiles and StringTheory templates.
It however gave me a lot of missing errors because it relies on StringTheory so I copied the StringTheory files from my C10 to my C6.3.
The simple app compiled without any errors.
However compiling my NetTalk Webapp gave me errors with invalid use of private data.
This is where I realized it is now starting to go beyond my capabilities.
I should receive a sample of the JSon file on Monday and will then have to look at your suggestion of using string manipulation to extract the part I need then decode it.
Johan de Klerk