Clarion Programmer Needed

Hi,

One of our UK based company looking for a Clarion developer.

Currently one position is available. Please contact me at [email protected] for further details in case any of you or your friends interested.

2 Likes

Hi kotresha

I am not looking for work but it would be helpful for others for you to state whether you are looking for someone actually living in the UK or if remote work is possible.

And whether this is full time or something someone could do on a casual basis in their spare time.

hth and good luck in finding a suitable Clarion person

Geoff R

1 Like

Noted with thanks Geoff.

Sure, I will get more information on this from my client manager and update the same in my postings.

Regards,
Kotresha K

I’m always interested in new challenges. In the UK (Nottingham) - can be either on-site (depending on location), or home working with regular office visits… give me a shout (been around Clarion since the old BoxSoft days - DOS 2,1! Currently on C11 - familiar with a lot of Capesoft products, SQL etc… as I say, always interested - hopefully quite a few folks in this community would vouch for me - I even used to work for SoftVelocity back in the day, when they had a development centre in London as their ‘Head of European Consultancy’… Thanks - Bill