Clarion requirement

We have requirement of Clarion developer.
Please let me know if interested.

1 Like

Might be more helpful if you gave a few more details of the requirements for the job
eg ABC or Legacy, version of Clarion that will be used, 3rd Party Template(s) experience required, whether the job is tele-commuting or based in a single location etc

2 Likes

Hi Parth,
I’m interested, can you provide more details? We’re a team of developers with many years developing in Clarion.

Thanks for your reply.

Clarion 6 is used and requirement within india is preferable. However, I can discuss with manager regarding tele- communication part as well. Please provide your exp details

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.

Clarion 6 is used and requirement within india is preferable. Provide your details please

We’re a team of developers who have started with Clarion 4. Some of our projects are in our site: www.tdcsoftware.com or www.behance.net/tdcsoftware

1 Like

Hi. We are clarion developers since 1984 (Since MS-DOS before Windows creation) and now we make our developments with clarion 11. We have developed app´s and en ERP for different bussineses areas (Hotels, POS, Restaurants, Marines, Tours and excursions, Industrial Laundries, Time Share, Web services, Web pages interaction with clarion app´s, etc.) Let us know your requirements to scheduled an skype meeting. Best regards…

Hi, I am interested. Can you please send me more details to see if we can close the deal.

I have 13 years of experience with Clarion, specifically Clarion 6. I am available for immediate work or hire. Easiest to communicate with me via email: [email protected]

Chris Bordeman
[email protected]