Clarion Software Developer Job in Melbourne

3 Likes

I can do it, please see my CV.

Nice! I remember in a CIDC in Florida I knew the man from Redcat. Super friendly guy!

Hi Urayoan - hope things are good in Puerto Rico!

Yes that is Pepe (Jose) Ochoa - I remember him well as well as yourself at CIDC 2013. Both friendly guys.

cheers

Geoff R

1 Like

That’s the one, Pepe. I remember you too, you where the first i knew in the CIDC. What a good times!

1 Like

I applied for this search. please see my CV on the site
Greetings

My integrated information medical system has been awarded as the best in EU. in addition to managing 16 different areas of medicine and the entire business of the hospital, it also loads into the patient’s file all recordings from medical devices (MSCT, NMR, US, X-ray). It employs tens of thousands of patients with hundreds of thousands of examinations and of course the latest version is 11.8 written in clarion 10 (2020) from two years ago. otherwise the project has been developed since 1997 in consultation with the best European doctors and managers of large hospitals. in addition to the hospital, there are also versions for polyclinics, clinics and doctor’s offices. In addition to the one view and user friendly look, I also introduced the 3S standard (speed, safe, security). Doctors learn to work in their module in literally half an hour, nurses in about an hour, financiers in about 2 hours, call center and ambulance in about 3 hours, pharmacies and laboratories in about 3 hours and imaging center in about half an hour. their module. Here, in ten years, a program has been made that is absolutely oriented in the approach to medicine, and not as the developers imagine with endless divisions and menus. For medicine, the look must be adjusted in order to save doctors and others the time to dedicate to patients, and in that sense, this program is the only one in this field, humane.

Probably moot at this juncture, but hospitality does not normally relate to medical processes, unless perhaps, there’s a doctor convention or something.