Corrupt or not corrupt tps file

Good day all Clarion’ers!!

I am really giving up finding a solution for my problem.
I have one tps file that either got corrupted or my dictionary is corrupting the file each time I try and convert it. After I convert the file in the dictionary, it makes all my data blank…although the number of rows stays the same (So it does not delete the rows, it just makes all the data empty.)

Has anybody had this problem before? I tried TPSFix which went through the whole process and found no errors. I can open the table from the dashboard where you open your dictionary/app etc and view the data with no problem.

I attach the dictionary and the table if someone can please have a look and help me.
Just rename the MAPOrderBook.pdf to dct and the BattCla.pdf to tps

Thank you very much, I will really appreciate it.

Tjaart
BattCla.pdf (14.3 KB)
MAPOrderBook.pdf (156.8 KB)

I have Clarion 9 by the way

Thnks

Not sure if this is relevant, but your external name on 2 fields looks like it isn’t helping anything.

1 Like

FWIW, I’ve always just written a conversion by hand. Using the IDE to convert a table is sometimes OK, but not frequently enough to use it. :slight_smile:

Hi. Thank you for pointing that out, I have fixed this.

Thanks, I have never done a conversion the manual way and I have no idea how to do that. I tried reading up on it, but still can’t seem to get it right :wink:
Is there somewhere a manual on this?
regards
Tjaart

Is there somewhere a manual on this?

One approach is documented in the help.
How To’s and Troubleshooting | How to… | Convert a File–Generate Source

Although having the two file definitions, you can also write something from scratch as Jeff suggests.