Dynamic pool limit exceeded. Make file cache C6.3.9058

Yes, that’s the one. Not sure if it’s the solution to this issue, but maybe worth a shot.

I think Jim Morgan at Mitten Software took over selling Tom Moseley’s templates but I cannot see them on the Mitten web site so I think they must be dead/extinct. It might be worth an email to Mitten but if they haven’t been maintained in 20 years then who knows what problems you might come up against even if you could buy them.

IIRC there was an article on Clarion Mag on how to setup All the ABC classes in a separate DLL, so not in the Data DLL.

Found it 2008-06

Boost Compile Times By Putting The ABC Classes In Their Own DLL

well not using a 16 bit IDE system which hasn’t been updated in 13 years, springs to mind…

Thanks for the link and article.
I am trying this option to see if it will solve my problem.
My ABCMain app compiles 100%, only the ABC Classes with NetTalk global template added.

I made changes to my DataDll as per the article.
When I compile my DataDll I get a lot of errors on the procedures that uses NetTalk.
Unknown Variable ‘%NoNetTalk’

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Johan de Klerk

I have tried all the options with the separate ABC as per the article but I get 100’s of unresolved errors when I compile.

Wondering if I setup C6 as a Version in my C10 would that allow me to get my Data Dll compiled without the Dynamic error.
I there somewhere directions on how to setup the Version stuff in C10?

I doubt it would fix your problem as it runs the C6 compiler and linker that have the limits.

IIRC this shows the versions setup to allow installing the newest Clarion but run older

ClarionLive! 655 - Bruce Johnson - How to upgrade your Clarion install

Thanks Carl,
Will watch and see if it will help.

This thread has a lot of things to check.
Unresolved External - ClarionHub