Experienced Clarion Developer Needed

Looking for developer with 5+ years experience working with hand-coded Clarion applications (Clarion template chain, using “Source” template). This is a full-time position with a healthcare claim clearinghouse in Dallas, TX to support a wide variety of Clarion applications used in the processing of medical claims. Experience with medical EDI is a big plus, but not a requirement. Because of the volume of code and number of applications, candidates in the Dallas, TX area are highly desired, but will consider a remote worker with some initial regular cadence of travel to Dallas.

2 Likes

I am available to any clarion development. I have 17years of experience in Clarion starting with Clarion 5 to the latest C11. I have done some EDI work in the past in the shipping industry. I am available remotely.

Hi there, I am a highly experienced Clarion developer and have worked extensively with HL7, having developed a comprehensive, flexible and robust HL7 and Rest API integration engine which I would be happy to share with you. I reside in the UK.

Hi, we’re a couple of developers with more than 20 years of experience working with Clarion, since version 2 (for DOS) until current version, 11.
You can see some of our works in our site, www.tdcsoftware.com or here www.behance.net/tdcsoftware
We also have experience in the healthcare area, working with HL7.
We’re based in Girona, Spain.

I have more than 20 years experience working with Clarion hand coded applications and almost 14 years experience as a Remote worker.