Fleetsoft is a leading provider of software to the transportation industry. We are looking for a full-time Clarion Developer to join our team. This person will focus on developing and providing technical support for our products that help fleets run their operations more efficiently and track costs. This position is full-time at our offices in Elgin, IL or Plano, TX.
• Develop and update our current software using Clarion 11 and MSSQL
• Alpha and beta test minor and major updates to all software packages.
• Build and maintain install packages and deployment of updates to customers.
• Develop and support software utilizing Microsoft SQL Server.
• Be responsible for troubleshooting software operational issues and technical issues.
• Escalate unresolved issues as required and maintain ownership of issue through resolution.
• Provide quality technical support to customers and support personnel.
• Maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
• Provide quality service to company clients in all assigned tasks, while upholding company values at all times.
• Work closely with other staff and customers to ensure high customer satisfaction
• Maintain current and extensive knowledge of all company products and services
• Meet regularly with other staff to exchange information about current customers are the company.
• Other duties as assigned
• 5+ years Clarion programming experience
• Familiar with general data structures (i.e. SQL, MS Access)
• Familiar with event driven programming (i.e. Visual Basic, Visual Studio .Net, and or Clarion)
• Familiar with object oriented programming (i.e. C++, Java)
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Ability to be creative and work on multiple tasks
• Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
• Ability to learn to accomplish a wide range of tasks quickly
• Good communication and customer service skills
• Bachelor’s Degree required
Job Type: Full-time