Immediate need for Full-time Clarion developer

Software Development company based in the U.S. is looking for full-time (contract or full time with benefits for the right candidate), remote clarion developer to work with multiple large clarion applications (C11).

The position requires fluency in English (verbal and written) as the developer will have frequent contact with the U.S. team and receive assignments and specifications in English.

Candidates must have extensive experience (minimum 5 years) with working with clarion and MS SQL, ABC/Legacy, template generated and hand-coded source, multi-threaded, multi-dll projects. Capesoft tools (in particular, NetTalk) and writing/editing templates experience is a plus.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Unless the intention was to carry out communication in this thread, there appears to be no email address and email addresses used with profiles are not visible?

1 Like

Hi, we’re a team of Clarion developers with years of experience (since version 4 to current version 11.1). We are available immediately for remote work for any kind of project; short or long term. Clarion developers with more than 20 years of experience in Clarion (ABC and Legacy) working with MS-SQL, Oracle, TPS mostly. Knowledge in most of the Capesoft templates, Clarion free image, Icetips templates and others.

We can also build web apps and mobile apps too to integrate with Clarion apps if necessary.
You can take a look to our portfolio here: https://www.behance.net/TDCSoftware
Located in Catalonian, Spain. We can communicate in English and Spanish fluently.
Let us know if you want to know more about us, I’ll be glad to provide you all the information you need.

Best regards.

Victoria Caballero

1 Like

Yes, at this time for confidentiality reasons, the company wishes to stay anonymous. If interested, please reply in this thread or if possible (I’m new to this site) message my profile privately. Thank you for your comment.

1 Like

Thats fair enough.

it sounds interesting

Atualmente estou disponível para trabalho remoto para Clarion a partir da versão .7.
Grato
Alexandre
+55 15 997332343

My apologies to all, at this time, this project has been put on hold. Should that change, I will post an update. Thank you to all those who replied.

1 Like