Looking for Temp to Hire Software Developer/Contractor

I’m currently working on A HUGE project converting an older 6.2 app with 67+ Apps. It is based upon customized Legacy templates. No 3rd-party templates. Looking to find a Clarion programmer with MUCH experience, especially updating Legacy templates and with the following skills:

**Position: Clarion Developer with Legacy templates, .NET experiencehelpful

Duration : Immediate Short-term Contract with possible extension

· 10+ years of Clarion, Software, Microsoft OS and Technology industry experience

· Very good hands on working knowledge on Clarion 6.2 & 10 & 11 and super strong with templates, and knowledge of COM with ADO to SQL will be added benefit

· Good hands on working knowledge on .Net (WinForm & WPF)

· Knowledge of .Net based web application\Libs linked into Clarion apps

· Exposure in working with large multi-tier Client-Server applications

· Exceptional interpersonal and business requirement analysis skills

· Ability to co-ordinate with distributed teams in different time-zones

· Good to have, data/application migration requirements

· Medical software experience very helpful

· Experience with Subversion, MS-Word, Excel, Teams

· Good understanding of SQL, Virtual Machines, and VPN

CONTACT> Tim at Code-FlowLogics.net

3 Likes

my team and I have developed hospital integrated information systems for the complete management of large hospitals, clinics and surgeries. we have been doing this since 1997 in Clarion. in addition to having a master’s degree in informatics, I also specialized in medical informatics. for decades I have been cooperating with doctors of all fields as well as laboratories and of course the economic parts of hospital operations. In Clarion 5 there was a Multimedia Clinic version 4.0, in Clarion 6.3 versions 5-7, in Clarion 8 versions 8-10, and in Clarion 10 versions from 10.01-11.08 built 2020. we can convert any version to any version you want, as well as if you are interested we offer our latest version v.11.08 that is specific in design and functionality and works on 600 computers in the network and serves absolutely all segments: from developed patient records and templates for 16 various fields of medicine, through the help desk, loading from all medical devices (MSCT, MR, US, laboratory equipment), emergency center, hospital warehouses, etc. you can write to my private email [email protected]

1 Like

MMC 11,08-1.pdf (5.8 MB)

1 Like

Here you can see site http://klinik.sxsful.com/

There is a problem with this link Code-FlowLogics.net

Hi, i am from Argentina. I worked as Clarion Developer for 4 years. My email is [email protected]

IT is JUST a Domain for Email, no website today.

No thank you. Not interested.

Atualmente estou disponível para trabalho remoto para Clarion a partir da versão 7
Grato
Alexandre
+55 15 997332343