I think remember the situation. After some 3 days of looking on web I found an obscure post in spanish of some fellow clarioneer. It was not working and my wife and daughter pointed out that I do not understand well enough spanish and corrected my interpretation. It was some silly solution like choose again same dictionary or similar. Oh I am so angry now I did not put it down.
I believe so. This AppGen “Bug” somehow clears the application name variable used in the template causing a file naming error. I also noticed that besides setting the Output Path to “.” you have to be careful with names of any icon files used in the app. I have a habit of using space between words in file names. Clarion does not do well with that. So, I would avoid using spaces in file names for files that Clarion references.