Noyantis - CommandBar

Hi,

I had a Noyantis-CommandBar before. I want a full ribbon application, but the sample application is only an MDI Application calling a window with Ribbon. Is the version of noyantis now has an example of a ribbon app instead of mdi?

Thanks

Hi,

There isn’t at the moment, but I’ll be sure to add another Ribbon frame type application to the next update.

Regards,

Andy

Maybe you can also solve some of the problems, i am waiting for some years now.

• When Clarion menu is hidden, shortcut keys won’t work anymore (only one)
  • When the main screen is NOT maximized and closed the height decreases with (i think) the height of the Clarion menu (which is hidden), that way it gets smaller and smaller each time you close the program.

Would be nice.

Your points have already been noted and are being looked into within the next build.

Regards,

Andy

Is there a date when we can expect the next build to be released?

The issue with shortcuts is affecting our applications as well.

1 Like

Hi Christy,

No, not at present. It’ll roll out in beta first due to the mass of internal changes, then a formal release after that.

I would like the formal release before the end of July.

Regards,

Andy

Could we please get an update on the formal release? I don’t recall it being available at end of July; we are waiting on a solution for the shortcuts not working when Clarion menu is hidden.

Anybody else having issues with tool tips not displaying when using the commandbar in server 2016? They work in Win10, but do not display in server 2016. Ideas on resolution appreciated.

We’re a few months later already. I’m curious about the progress in this.

Hi,

We’re in the process of releasing a series of template updates - the ReportControl will be first, followed by the DockingPanes then the CommandBars.

You can expect the first two before the end of September (actually ReportControl is being updated today) and the Commandbars during October.

Regards,

Andy

Been a few months…just checking on status of release for CommandBars to resolve the issue with shortcuts. Previous post indicated it was being released in October.

Hi,

We’ll be making an announcement this coming Friday on Clarionlive.

The next set of Major updates to the entire suite of Codejock wrappers are planned for 5th February 2021. It promises to be the largest update we’ve ever done!

Regards,

Andy

Andy,

I suppose in version 5 you also have changed the problems we had (see above) and would be released in July 2020?

Andy,

Any news on Commadbar version 5 and what the changes are?

Hi,

v5 of all of our wrappers templates have been released since early April - some products have had further updates released too.

The next major CommandBars will be released before the end of this month (July 2021) - a series of suite wide updates are due out today / tomorrow, followed by a DockingPane update then the CommandBars.

I hope this helps,

Regards,

Andy
www.noyantis.com