Opening for an experienced Clarion developer

“The Pathfinder Group, a software provider for the finance industry, is seeking an experienced Clarion developer for full time, permanent employment. This is a full time, permanent position and is 100% remote. We are not seeking a contractual arrangement at this time. Please send all queries to [email protected]

Please provide more specifics. I have been developing Clarion applications since the 1980s and use many 3rd party products and MS SQL, but details matter. What are you looking for?

HI Greg, I know it’s been quite a while, but was wondering if you still might still be interested in full time permanent employment as a Clarion Developer? I can touch base with our developers and provide more detail on the opening.

I am currently quite busy with two projects, but thanks for asking.

Hi Pathfinder,

if that position is still open, I’m interested.

Marino

Good morning Marino. The position is still open. Go ahead and reply with your resume and we will be back in touch asap.

Thanks! Will

Hello Marino,

Checking to see if you still have an interest in our Clarion Developer position.

Will

Will Hale | The Pathfinder Group, LTD | www.pfgltd.com
Department Manager | Employee and Business Services
Office: (219) 926-5273 | Toll Free: (800) 655-7284
“Streaming Financial Processes for Banks & Credit Unions”

Hi Will,

Sorry for the delay, last few days I was on road trip … but yes, I’m interested and will send you my CV tomorrow, then we can make a call if you find me OK for your position.

So, until then …

Marino