Our client is looking for a Clarion developer for a permanent remote position,
paying up to $100,000. Description below…
As a Software Developer, you will be working within our customer services
department and support new and existing development on commercial food
Your Accountabilities in the Role:
• Researching current technologies and trends to recommend and implement new
applications and drive continuous improvement within our organization.
• Troubleshooting, resolving, and enhancing current applications to optimize
the functionality and report-ing elements.
• Providing internal and external end-user support for the applications to
provide education, assist with troubleshooting, and resolve reported issues in
a timely manner.
• Installation and configuration of our software systems in production environments.
• Education: Bachelor’s in IS, IT, or similar field; would consider
combination of coursework and experience within a business environment.
• Experience: 2+ years of Information System experience – or new/recent graduates
• Functional Skills: Understanding of Clarion Software (or similar programs) is
essential; VB.NET and/or C#; Ex-perience with Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL
Server & T-SQL; Object Oriented Programming
• Technical Aptitude/PC/Other: Excellent skillset with Microsoft Office tools
• Language Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Leadership/Behaviors: Self-starter, strong problem-solving skills,
independent learner is very important for the various software,
highly-motivated, with the ability to stretch abilities as more complex
• Culture Fit: Need conceptual thinkers who can take a vision and create
better processes/solutions. Energetic, honest, and high-ethical standards.
Enjoys collaboration, being a team player, and leading/participating in
contin-uous improvement processes.
Other Important Information:
Salary: Salary is commensurate with proven expertise
Reports To: Director of Information Systems
Core Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
Typical Work Week: M-F; occasional weekends and evening hours. 40 hours per
week on average
Direct Reports: None
Work Conditions: Remote
If you’re interested, please email your resume (word doc) to
[email protected]. Please include asking salary and availability to
start. At this time, candidates must be located in the United States.
Steelers Resources, Inc.