Searching a toolkit that can transform XML files using XSL stylesheets

I’m creating XML files which needs to be validated to make sure they are really valid.

The validation needs to be done in 2 steps:

  1. Validation using a XSD file.
    I’ve seen that EasyXML can do this. So maybe an option for me.

  2. Doing a transformation using a XSL/XSLT stylesheet file.
    I’ve done some research and found that the Microsoft XMLReader .net class does allow this but only for XSLT version 1.0 files. My XSLT file is version 2.0 so this class can’t be used.
    I’ve also came across the SaxonC toolkit which seems to do the job but it also seems to be rather complicated.
    Just as a note: My XSLT file is about 1.7 MB large.

Does anyone know any tools which allow these validations (especially the transformation)?
I’m not searching for an online service. I want to do the validation offline.

Thanks for any advices.

Jens

Maybe have a look at XFiles from Capesoft?

No, it wont do that.

Have a search on GitHub for XML XSLT library, I had a quick look earlier today and found a c library that might have the potential to do what you want?

There are lots of similar tools on GitHub it might be worth a look?

I see very limited set of the libraries around supporting xslt 2.0 or 3.0. Saxon has a console utility so the transformations could be done via Clarion RUN().

Another way is to downgrade your xslt to 1.0 and use EasyXML :slight_smile:

Never used it, but they have a free trial RaptorXML Server | Altova