Secwin 6 problems

Hi,
I am having the weirdest problem with Secwin6.
When I try to apply an XML registration file using the standard SecwinRegisterProduct window the application freezes. No message, just the freeze.
I should state that this follows the application not showing ay controls on any windows until I disabled licensing. The problem I mention at the start of this email is after a complete strip out of Secwin and then re-adding it to the application.
Any help gratefully received!

Regards,
mark

The latest XFiles and JFiles both use the Reflection class. Do your have your Reflection defines set in the project(s)?

Hi Jeff,

No, I’m using Secwin6 (not v7.x). I don’t think I need them for v6.x…?

mark

Jeff,

I have installed Jfiles2 and Reflection, recompiled but get the same result. Very odd.

Mark

If you are using the latest XFiles or JFiles3, then you should make sure that the ReflectionDM and ReflectionLM defines are set up in your projects.

Thanks but I am using Secwin 6.53. I don’t think it needs those extras and my Clarion setup didn’t have them registered.

Mark

Been a while since I use SW6, but maybe you have security activated somewhere on the register window or stuff it calls and it gets in a twist trying to register but being unable to…

Hi Sean,

Thank you for your answer. You may be right but I can’t imagine what exactly it might be. Can you think of any more detail? I’m running out of options and ideas fast….

Regards,

Mark