Smart Zoom template enables web browser-like zoom feature in your applications, that is, the combination “Ctrl + Mouse wheel” zooms in and out any LIST or TEXT.
Optionally it may display percent value of zoom factor, and reset to defaults.
For LIST control Smart Zoom cares about column widths and row heights, and correctly handles styles applied to the list.
- 30 USD
- C5.5 and newer; old Clarion versions have not tested, but probably will work as well.
- Both ABC and Clarion template chains.
- No black boxes: only Clarion source files and templates.
How to enable Smart Zoom in your application
Add Smart Zoom global extension, and that’s all! All your windows now support zooming for lists and texts.
Demo application SCHOOL
- Download from here: https://yadi.sk/d/q-DBTfkya1IpBw
- Unzip zip file into a temporary folder somewhere
- Run School.exe, choose any item from “Tree” or “Browse” menu, and play with zooming via Ctrl-Mouse wheel.
“Students” browse also displays zoom factor indicator and a button to reset.
In this app there is only one TEXT control - Browse|Courses|Change, you can see how Smart Zoom works with texts there.