Same exact code - v13630 eventually gives a GPF; v13401 no GPF.
Both have repeatedly been recompiled and tested.
Any suggestions as to what MIGHT be involved based on Clarion changes in v13630?
The basic debug evidence so far:
Thread has standard ABC Browse/Form.
- w/ v13630, 3rd time opening the Form results in a GPF in the window init method.
- if the thread is closed prior to 3rd open of Form & restarted, the Form open count for GPF re-starts.
- same form called by a different browse will also GPF at same line.
- procedure code has been in place for years w/ child browses on new tabs the only additions.
- removing code at which GPF usually occurs just moves the GPF to another line of code.
- code in window init method is of course mostly concerned with setting control objects/properties.