When will we see a C10 Final Version as posted by SV (without additional bugs)
As per the Blog Entry by SV: “In addition, we are also preparing for a final C10 release”
Date: 14 June 2018
Will these PTSS’ses be fixed in the C10 Final Version?
- 42658 - Massive Memory leak in ODBC driver
- 42608 - EXPORT(%DictionaryFile) does not work (Was this even fixed in C11 “Gold”?)
- 42660 - SV PDF Driver is not generating an accurate pdf
- 42664 - Evaluate give wrong Errorcodes
- 42668 - SQLite after NEXT(View) returns BYTES(File) wrong as File Size, should be Record Size
- 42661 - Destruct of derived class not called upon DISPOSE of derived class reference
- 42638 - DUPLICATE() always fails with ODBC
Just to point out a few PTSS’ses.
I am sure there are 100’s that have also been outstanding for months and years and others that developers wants to see fixed.
Johan de Klerk