Where do I find people who have worked with Bob Walker?

Bob was our programmer, - the best! However, since his passing, we have no one and are in search of people who have worked with him. Looking for someone who maybe understood his logic and can take up where he left off.
Thank you,
Karen
Feed Supervisor

1 Like

Hi Karen,

Don’t know Bob. Sorry to hear he’s passed. If you can use a contract programmer you can reach me at 951.278.1060 or preferably [email protected]

1 Like

Sorry to hear about Bob. There are several great people here on ClarionHub but most are very busy. I’m also busy but could provide some help on a part time basis and help you get further down the road. If you need more hours than I could provide, I could help you get the right people.
Either way, let me know how things turn out.
c a r l @ c d g e m s . m e

Hi Karen, sorry to hear about Bob. I did not know him personally and never worked with him. However I have been working with Clarion since version 2 to version 10 currently. Almost 20 years working with this awsome development tool.
I can take a look to the code of the project/s you need to manage and let you know if I can help you if you are interested. I am currently working as a freelance programmer mantaining software developed in Clarion for different companies so I know I am able to do the job. You can contact me at [email protected]. My professional profile in Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/victoriacaballero. Thanks. Regards.

Hi Karen,
So so sorry to hear about Bob. Very sad on a personal level. I would like the opportunity to speak with you about your programming future needs. I have had experience with companies documenting and continuing application development where their programmers have left or retired. I am on the East coast of the US but of course am available anywhere in the country. my name is Frank Acosta and my number is 888-243-7619 ext 1. or [email protected] . My rates are reasonable and i would be available to review your needs of course at no cost. I have over 25 years of Clarion experience on all versions. Good luck with your search and I hope to hear from you… Frank