I wrote a small (but powerful lol) image editor: PhotoCorrector.
- Open an existing image (Ctrl+O), or create new one (Ctrl+N).
- Select a color effect (blur, sharpen and so on).
- Select an area on the image to apply selected color effect.
- Save the changes (Ctrl+E). This affects the image in memory, not the file itself.
- You can draw a text on the image, or rotate/flip selected fragment.
- You can copy selected fragment (Ctrl+C) and then paste it into Paint or email client.
- You can paste an image from clipboard (Ctrl+V), for example screenshots (Print Screen).
- Save resulting image on disk (Ctrl-S).
The snapshots below:
- original photo
- same photo with sharpen effect
- same photo with sharpen effect and the text at right-bottom edge.
The class which is the core of PhotoCorrector functionality, is for sale.
If someone is interested, or want to add similar functionality to his/her/its apps, let me know.