AnyScreen Debugging - List Column Picture @n$(7)B shows $0 not blank

I am attempting to work through several remaining AnyScreen bugs that exist in the AS version included with the v13815 IDE. For this list column problem, I have not yet been able to create a simple example that shows the problem, even though my full app clearly displays it in these images with an Amt column formatted as @n$(7)B.

App run as desktop - NO zeros in Amt column

App run as AnyScreen HTML5 - ALL zeros in Amt column

In both a simple queue list example AND with the shipping Invoice example, zeros are correctly NOT shown. I am guessing that some other screen property setting causes AnyScreen to incorrectly display numeric pictures. Any suggestions to try?

The blank attribute isnt working in the anyscreen, which makes me wonder what would happen if the anyscreen used a right justified string to display the value? I’m assuming you want to get an identical column to the main desktop app, ie nothing displays in the column?

This is NOT true in all cases as my attempts to create a simple example have shown.
Something else (property setting or who knows what?) causes the problem in display.

In my List Format Parser I recently added a way to take a QUEUE and create a FORMAT so it is super easy to make a LIST for any Queue.

I made a Test Queue with a bunch of numbers and Format with and without ‘B’ for you to try to see what works in AS and submit. …

Guess I would duplicate the LIST then change the Format to Not have Signed values to see if that matters i.e. find ‘@n-’ and replace with ‘@n’, plus ‘@n$-’ to ‘@n$’ . You could make another with no commas i.e. ‘@n_’. Having the Format split into lines makes this easy to see and do, that is the main feature of the List Format Parser

ViewQueue_TestQ PROCEDURE()

TestQ   QUEUE,PRE(TstQ)
Byte_0   BYTE
Byte_B   BYTE
Short_0  Short
Short_B  Short
Long_0    LONG
Long_N    LONG    !oops should be Long_B
Decimal9_0 DECIMAL(9)  
Decimal9_B DECIMAL(9)  
Decimal92_0 DECIMAL(9,2)  
Decimal92_B DECIMAL(9,2)  
DecimalDol92_0 DECIMAL(9,2)  
DecimalDol92_N DECIMAL(9,2)     !oops should be 92_B
        END 

ListWindow WINDOW('LIST Queue TestQ'),AT(,,506,154),GRAY,SYSTEM,FONT('Segoe UI',10),RESIZE 
 LIST,AT(2,2 ), FULL, hVSCROLL,VCR, | 
       USE(?LIST:TestQ ), | 
        FROM(    TestQ ), | 
 FORMAT('20R(2)|M~Byte_0~C(0)@n3@' &|
        '20R(2)|M~Byte_B~C(0)@n3b@' &|
        '25R(2)|M~Short_0~C(0)@n-7@' &|
        '25R(2)|M~Short_B~C(0)@n-7b@' &|
        '48R(2)|M~Long_0~C(0)@n-14@' &|
        '48R(2)|M~Long_N~C(0)@n-14b@' &|
        '41R(2)|M~Decimal9_0~C(0)@n-12@' &|
        '41R(2)|M~Decimal9_B~C(0)@n-12b@' &|
        '44R(2)|M~Decimal92_0~C(0)@n-13.2@' &|
        '44R(2)|M~Decimal92_B~C(0)@n-13.2b@' &|
        '44R(2)|M~DecimalDol92_0~C(0)@n$-13.2@' &|
        '44R(2)|M~DecimalDol92_N~C(0)@n$-13.2b@') ! ,| 
    END
!  #FIELDS(TstQ:Byte_0, TstQ:Byte_B, TstQ:Short_0, TstQ:Short_B, TstQ:Long_0, TstQ:Long_N, TstQ:Decimal9_0, TstQ:Decimal9_B, TstQ:Decimal92_0, TstQ:Decimal92_B, TstQ:DecimalDol92_0, TstQ:DecimalDol92_N) 

CODE
  CLEAR(TestQ)
  LOOP 10 TIMES ; ADD(TestQ) ; END 
  OPEN(ListWindow)
  ACCEPT 
    CASE EVENT()
    END
    CASE ACCEPTED()
    OF ?LIST:TestQ
       GET(TestQ,CHOICE(?LIST:TestQ))
    END
    CASE FIELD()
    OF ?LIST:TestQ
       GET(TestQ,CHOICE(?LIST:TestQ))
       CASE EVENT()
       OF EVENT:NewSelection
          ! CASE KEYCODE()
          ! OF MouseLeft2
          ! OF MouseRight
          ! END
       END
    END
  END !ACCEPT
  CLOSE(ListWindow)

Thank you very much.
Using your posted code, I can confirm that NO columns formatted with B(lank) show zeros with AnyScreen. I need to test more using other format options.

Caused by the use of brackets for negative numbers.
@n3B Blank displayed
@n-3B Blank displayed.
@n(3)B Blank NOT displayed