If you have a solution with more than 1 projects in it. Open both the app and close one of the them and try re-open the app/project again. It will remain stuck showing the Loading application with a rotating progress bar.
Steps to reproduce the issue
- Open/load both the apps within the IDE (they should both be showing on separate tabs).
- Now close MyProg.app using the (x) on the tab. When prompted to save, you may click on any of the options.
- Re-Open MyProg.app using the solution explorer.
- It might come up with a white screen showing the text “Loading application” with a spinning loading image. OR;
- It will not show any visual indication of what it is doing in the background. When you try to re-open again, it might say " this application is being loaded in the background… or something in the those lines".
In both the above situations, it will fail to re-load the app and IDE will now need to be task killed.
This has started to become such a time consuming thing. I have a huge solution with over 50 apps/projects in them. There are several several times a day, I have to force kill by IDE. This always runs the risk of app corruption too.
Has anyone else come across this?
Clarion 10 | Window 10 Enterpise 64 | Intel i7 | 8 GB RAM