I just noticed that there are a couple of users of ClarionHub that are getting close to bumping up a trust level from Basic to Member. You get a cool new badge when you make it there and a couple of new abilities.
At the moment ClarionHub is using the default thresholds for trust levels. The activity here is not so high but they seem to be reasonable suitable anyway. Let me know if you think it is a bit too hard to progress through the levels and I can make some tweaks.
Members (trust level 2)
Members keep coming back to the site, and have participated long enough to earn complete citizenship.
Get to trust level 2 by…
- visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
- casting at least 1 like
- receiving at least 1 like
- replying to at least 3 different topics
- entering at least 20 topics
- reading at least 100 posts
- spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts
Users at trust level 2 can…
- Use the “Invite others to this topic” button for one-click onboarding of new users to participate in topics
- Invite outside users to PMs making a group PM
This is a shoutout to everyone currently in the Basic group… go, post, like, read!